From a post: "either" for "too/also"

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 22 05:54:39 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 8:12 AM, Herb Stahlke <hfwstahlke at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've heard "eye-ther" and "n-eye-ther" for as long as I can remember, but
> I'd always passed them off as an affectation.

My mother used that pronunciation, as do other people that I know,
including my wife. So, it has never struck me as an affectation.
Nevertheless, I prefer to use the "ee" pronunciation, myself.

Heard on local - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre - radio:

"That's your opinion and this is mine. Rather, it's _Mayan_ [maj at n], as we
say around these parts, heyna?"

--
-Wilson
-----