"Something there is that doesn=?iso-8859-1?Q?=92t_?=love retroactivity."

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jan 7 04:34:47 UTC 2014

Or pretentious.  "When Calls the Heart", a Hallmark Channel series
premiering on Jan. 11 (for those that really want to watch, at 9:00
PM EST).  Another inversion, but I'm not up to the critical analysis
of comparing it to "Something there is  ...".

In passing, I discover that the series takes place in the small
mining community of Coal Valley.  "How Green Was My Valley", of
course, takes place in a small coalmining community in Wales.  But
the source books for "When Calls" are set in the "Canadian West".

Source: http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/whencallstheheart/about

Joel