No soap, dove bar -- was "dive bar"

Mon Jan 13 04:54:59 UTC 2014

Dan Goncharoff
> Do I remember correctly that "cement" had the
> accent on the first syllable?

According to my decades old memory Elly May accented the first
syllable and used a long e. A YouTube video supports this memory. I
did not check the other characters.

The Beverly Hillbillies 2-11 The Garden Party (1963)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm-YNxTmo2w
Location: 44 seconds

Jed Clampett: Where's your Granny
Elly May Clampett: Out by the cement pond