Randomanea

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 14 13:14:55 UTC 2014

Don't confuse me with facts. (I am not a fact.)

Coretta/Rosetta, close enough for subconscious and thus empirically
irrefutable influence.

The point is that Rosetta Stone now needs to have an iconic portrait like
Betty Crocker's.

Larry's "Barney Stone" may be found at Dinosaur National Monument.

JL