Newish term: "Internet of Things"

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Thu Jan 16 16:44:27 UTC 2014

This term has received a boost in the past couple of days because of Google's acquisition of Nest. For a (non-linguistic) discussion of the issues that raises, feel free to read my blog (address in my sig )

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.