A couple of heards:

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Jan 21 00:54:08 UTC 2014

At 1/20/2014 04:09 PM, W Brewer wrote:
>WG: <<"shat" used as the past of "shit">>
>WB:  Not to digress, but has anyone run across <shy-poot>? (If so wipe yer
>feet!) It comes from somewhere deep in the recesses of my memory. Seem to
>recall my father (*1925) using it as a quasi-risque' euphemism for
>'bullshit, nonsense': <<You're fulla shypoot!>>. As if <shite> + infixed
><poo(poo)>.

Doesn't need an infix, I think.  "poot" by itself can mean
defecate.  In a "new" (2006) entry, "poot, v.", the OED has
"1977   'OyamO' Blue Journey (Electronic text) I. ii. 16   Can't
control her bowels and all... She poots on everything in the
bathroom."  This verb also means, as we all know, "to break wind",
earliest citation 1940.  Both meanings are in my memory, but
undated.  "Shypoot" I don't remember.

Joel