Jiang - what Confucius insisted on eating

Wed Jan 22 21:49:53 UTC 2014

Sometimes non-ASCII characters come through for me and sometimes they do not. It doesn't seem to be dependent on who sends it, either.

But I've always found the encoding to be correct when I go to the list. You can just enter the subject line in the search field at http://listserv.linguistlist.org/cgi-bin/wa?S2=ads-l.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos