credit = 'to grade as correct'; input = 'to provide, as in writing; fill in a blank with'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 27 15:58:56 UTC 2014

http://news.yahoo.com/aclu-alleges-comically-unconstitutional-religious-harassment-rural-louisiana-141242881.html

>The ACLU claims that the credited answer for the question is the word
“LORD.” When the Buddhist student didn’t input that answer, Roark allegedly
made fun of him in front of the entire class.<

I have to assume that "comically unconstitutional" is simply an blunder for
"chronically," but since the news item is illustrated with a cartoon of a
fellow who might be Jesus (or Moses or Cicero or Petronius Arbiter), I
can't be certain.

JL