not a new eggcorn, but...

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Jul 9 15:56:47 UTC 2014

…new to me, appearing in this defense of diesels (little lone rollin coal with them):

Diesels are meant to do work originally, don’t get your panties in a bunch people. I know some of my younger generation just buy a diesel to say they have one *little lone* do no hauling with it what it’s built for and *little lone* don’t even know how to change their own oil.
—Megan Knauss, at http://www.vocativ.com/culture/society/dicks-pick-trucks-meme-rollin-coal/ [emphasis added]

It turns out to be well attested on the eggcorn database (http://eggcorns.lascribe.net/index.php?s=little+lone&submit=Search).  Still, none of those examples feature a *double* _little lone_, so that's something.

LH