Name a city without the letter "a" in it

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 19 17:17:23 UTC 2014

I don't get this puzzle........
"There was a 'puzzle' going around  recently: “Name a city that does not have the letter ‘A’ in it. I bet you can’t.” "I was horrified to see endless lists of people responding with the names of cities. The solution is easy. You’ll find every letter from A to Z present in every city. The question doesn’t reference the word ‘city’ (why would one even answer if it did?). In the absence of a qualifying adjective, it references by default the noun ‘city’. "The answer to a question like this should be intuitive. Failing intuition, deduction should guide you to the correct answer. The 2nd sentence trigger ("I bet you can’t.") should immediately tell you that the answer is that there's no city without the letter ‘A’."

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 12.See how English spelling links to sounds at http://justpaste.it/ayk