Show Out

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 1 05:03:59 UTC 2014

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 9:32 AM, Jonathan Lighter <wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> But isn't "show out" being alleged as a common synonym (or exclusive
> equivalent) of "show off"?

Rather, the haters are alleging that "show off" is a regional variant of
"show out," since "show out" is, itself, but a regional variant of "show
off."

A "binky" is a particular kind of pacifier. This may be trademarked:
Binky[TM]. I'm not even sure of the spelling. Further deponent sayeth not.

--
-Wilson
-----