OT almost entirely: Radu Florescu, 88, Scholar of Dracula, and the OED

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun Jun 1 15:42:36 UTC 2014

Yeah, that used to come up when explaining why /h/ and /N/ couldn't be members of the same phoneme despite their complementary distribution (syllable initial vs. syllable final)--much more physically dissimilar than Superman and Clark Kent, especially when the latter removes his glasses.

LH