Facebook: "The US government is the laughing _stalk_ of other countries." [NT]

Fri Jun 6 02:17:09 UTC 2014

I began refusing to say the awe sound in words like stock/stalk and hawk/hock (whichever it is) when I first began talking. I had to use it when learning Korean in order to get a good grade, but have since lapsed back into my hardened stance against utilizing Korean sounds in English. BB