banh mi

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 12 00:51:14 UTC 2014

Ok... got it... lots of versions of the story.

http://goo.gl/3mppCb

Dunkin' CEO: Our sandwiches are snacks, not lunch

> "If you're grabbing a sandwich at Dunkin' Donuts, the chain wants you to
consider it a snack, not a full lunch.

> The chain has been expanding its sandwich offerings to bring in more
business during the afternoon. But Dunkin' Brands CEO Nigel Travis said
those sandwiches -- which include fried chicken and grilled cheese varieties
-- shouldn't be considered lunch.

> "We're not moving into lunch. We're in snacking. We never talk about
lunch," Travis said in an interview."

VS-)