Antedating of "sheesh" [1955] (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Jun 12 15:30:43 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Both of these used to be quite useful, and much more user-friendly than
they are now.  I wonder why Google is hobbling them so.