"left, right" [was: Cadence]

Geoff Nathan an6993 at WAYNE.EDU
Tue Jun 17 19:05:21 UTC 2014

So far nobody has referenced the parody in Sondheim's 'A Funny thing happened on the way to the forum':

http://letras.com/sondheim-stephen/bring-me-my-bride/

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.