Question About British Newspaper Archive

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 21 12:36:02 UTC 2014

Fred, a couple of quick searches got far more results from BNA than from
Gale's three-part British Library Newspapers.

I searched for the song titles "Mademoiselle from Armentieres" and "Johnny
I Hardly Knew Ye/You."

JL