The toothpaste vice

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Sun Jun 29 14:24:59 UTC 2014

Mr. Boffo, by Joe Martin, Friday, June 27, 2014.

The often-seen slovenly, unaware male character is forcefully
twisting a lever to tighten a clamp, attached to his bathroom sink,
that holds in its jaws a nearly empty tube of toothpaste.  His other
hand holds a toothbrush near the top of the tube.  He mutters:

"Anyone without a toothpaste vice is just plain throwing money away!"

A common error, I'm sure.  But it made me try to visualize just what
mortal sin a man could commit with, or upon, a tube of toothpaste.

Joel