Ukraine vs The Ukraine

Geoffrey Steven Nathan geoffnathan at WAYNE.EDU
Wed Mar 5 22:02:37 UTC 2014

Not to mention THE United Kingdom and THE Soviet Union. Clearly all aching to escape from the chains of colonialism. Oh ,wait....

Geoff

Geoffrey S. Nathan
Faculty Liaison, C&IT
and Professor, Linguistics Program
http://blogs.wayne.edu/proftech/
+1 (313) 577-1259 (C&IT)

Nobody at Wayne State will EVER ask you for your password. Never send it to anyone in an email, no matter how authentic the email looks.