Antedating of "double click" (verb and noun)

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Mar 19 03:11:55 UTC 2014

I agree mostly with Wilson.  "Double-clicking" in the example
functions as a noun, but it is a verbal noun, implying the existence
of a verb (for which, here, the only known quotations may be later).

Joel