I'm used to seeing _dreckly_ as _trectly_

Neal Whitman nwhitman at AMERITECH.NET
Fri Mar 21 04:43:31 UTC 2014

Seems to me I've usually seen this rendered with a "t" at the front,
maybe with an apostrophe. Here's an example from Google Books:

The next afternoon came around and George Washington again departed on
his errand No thoughts of supper or good things ran rife in his brain to
day He attended strictly to business His mother standing in the door way
called after him Be keerful George Washin'ton 'bout de train I heer'd it
at de upper junction jess now It'll be long *trectly *

http://books.google.com/books?id=von8zN7AIBAC&pg=PA66&img=1&zoom=3&hl=en&sig=ACfU3U3hGfMXW42cMjPiXpZrZaIgaAiYAg&ci=138%2C908%2C762%2C264&edge=0

  Shoemaker's best selections for readings and recitations, Issue
  13(Google eBook)

Jacob W. Shoemaker
<http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Jacob+W.+Shoemaker%22>,
Silas S. Neff
<http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Silas+S.+Neff%22>,
Anna Randall Diehl
<http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Anna+Randall+Diehl%22>,
Edna Chaffe Noble
<http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Edna+Chaffe+Noble%22>,
Austin H. Merrill
<http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Austin+H.+Merrill%22>,
Loraine Pratt Immen
<http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=inauthor:%22Loraine+Pratt+Immen%22>
Penn publishing comp., 1891 - Literary Collections
<http://www.google.com/search?tbo=p&tbm=bks&q=subject:%22Literary+Collections%22&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0>