Each?

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 21 21:41:33 UTC 2014

Something in my head is telling me that I wouldn't say "each brother is in
love with the same woman", but I acknowledge that this might just be in my
own head. Hence the question.

Part of the issue is the use of each for two people. But if the number of
brothers is increased, I still don't like the phrase.

DanG