Reverse English

Fri May 2 04:11:28 UTC 2014

I suspect "reverse" means that "be bought on" means the same as "be sold on."

I also suspect that this is not BrE usage, but something generally found in AmE as well. See http://crazycrabla.com/index.php?mid=Crazy_Crab_LA_Gallery&page=116&sort_index=blamed_count&order_type=desc&document_srl=32759, which is a crab restaurant in LA. That's no guarantee that the writer is not British, though.

I looked at several other Googits, but they were all English, Australian or unknown.

Youneverknow

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/videos