Blood of the young mouse

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 7 17:02:02 UTC 2014

My theory is that it was a word made up entirely at random, and someone
really into anagrams suddenly discovered that, written backwards, it
miraculously spelled "Nature's" without the apostrophe, a line they could
use in their commercials.

Need proof?  "Geritol" spelled backwards is "lotireg."

Not even I know that that means.

JL