pronouns gone mad

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 9 02:21:45 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 5:33 PM, Dan Goncharoff <thegonch at gmail.com> wrote:

> When did 'peeve' transform into a verb??

Bitterness doesn't become you, Dan. ;-) Should I have written that I had
already _petted_ about it? Lack of clarity in written discourse is hip,
anymore, and "peeted" in that context would have represented more of a
challenge to the reader. Or not.

Youneverknow.

[Youneverknow. - SI.com
sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/.../index.htm
Jan 24, 1983 - Here's A Hot Dog You've Got To Relish. If there's any one
word that describes St. Louis Pitcher Joaquin Andujar, it would most surely
be "Youneverknow." Steve Wulf.]

--
-Wilson
-----