significant "Gooks"

sclements at NEO.RR.COM sclements at NEO.RR.COM
Fri May 9 21:41:03 UTC 2014

gook, as in "goose."

Full movie available on youtube(for now) at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocmbA4crf88

At 127:23 of the movie.  Also, a possible use at 58:48 where a fight in a cantina causes a local woman to be called same(to my ear.)

You guys owe me for that two+ hours I just spent watching this.

samclem