silo

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 12 22:31:38 UTC 2014

'Narrow restriction or constraint'?

Yahoo! News:

"According to the FDA, daily aspirin could cause serious side effects like
internal bleeding.

"Yet why do I still take and advocate two baby aspirins a day for most men
over 35 and women over 40?
"Because I am not bound by the same silos as the FDA. I can see that for
the same risk of bleeding, you also get the cancer protection that aspirin
affords, as well as the dementia prevention."

JL