Where the name mis-fits the occupation

Wed May 14 19:02:06 UTC 2014

A dictionary of Italian last names explained the Italian equivalent of this
name -- Bevacqua -- as one given to a great drinker of wine.  I pointed
this out to a friend named Bevacqua, who said, Oh, my father will be so
pleased.

GAT

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Joel S. Berson <Berson at att.net> wrote:

> "A Revere woman was arrested in Arlington [Mass.] Monday and charged
> with her seventh drunk driving offense, said Arlington
> police.  Brenda Drinkwater, 60, is also charged with operating
> negligently so as to endanger, drinking from an open container while
> driving, and failure to keep to the right."
>
> Boston Globe, Tuesday May 13.
>
> Joel

George A. Thompson
The Guy Who Still Looks Stuff Up in Books.
Univ. Pr., 1998..