Off topic: Quote Investigator: Facebook and Twitter

Mon May 26 23:02:36 UTC 2014

If you are using Facebook and you are interested in quotations then I
encourage you to visit:

https://www.facebook.com/QuoteInvestigator

Please consider "liking" the page and some of the posts. Facebook is a
new experience to me, and I am still learning.

For example, can you post a link with a text label in a natural way
that hides the "http" etcetera? It seems that you have to simply list
a plain link.

If you wish to share information about your Facebook experiences
please let me know. The Facebook page might make sense as an informal
communication channel to share preliminary results about individual
quotes and engage in discussions, but I do not know.

If you are using Twitter please consider following my Twitter handle.

@QuoteResearch

Below is a link to previous tweets so you can gauge your interest.
(The name QuoteInvestigator is too long to be a Twitter handle.)

https://twitter.com/QuoteResearch

Garson