Off topic: Quote Investigator: Facebook and Twitter

Tue May 27 03:33:39 UTC 2014

Thanks Wilson and (off-list) Neal for information about including a
link in a Facebook post without having to place the url in the
message.

In addition, thanks for the request regarding the Orwell attributed
quotation, Wilson. A preliminary search shows very little. I will
start a folder and add the quote to the set for future exploration.

With appreciation,
Garson