SWUG, dayger

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 30 20:55:04 UTC 2014

Here's a working link to the 2011 YDN article:

http://yaledailynews.com/weekend/2011/02/24/costantini-academic-paper-titles-the-bullshit-dialectic-and-the-homoerotic-other/

The Urban Dictionary entry cited below is from Oct. 26, 2010:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swug&defid=5310963