[Ads-l] "a ... of strange"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun Nov 2 09:32:08 UTC 2014

A white friend of mine from Middle Tennessee used to say "get some
strange"  in his younger days (mid 1970s).

He's the only person I've actually heard use it. HDAS files have a couple
of examples, but nothing before Peter Gent, 1973, "a piece of strange."

GB seems to have nothing till about 2005 and next to nothing after.

JL