[Ads-l] How to search new ADS-L archive?

Ben Zimmer bgzimmer at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 5 03:49:24 UTC 2014

Currently the only way to search the entire archive is to do a Google
site search. For example, here's a search for "hep":

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:listserv.linguistlist.org/pipermail/ads-l+hep