[Ads-l] Origin of "At birth we boarded the train of life and met our parents"?

Tue Nov 11 00:52:02 UTC 2014

Here is some twitter data suggesting that the passage was in
circulation by March 29, 2014 although the tweet immediately below
presented only one sentence.

[Begin tweet data]
https://twitter.com/JumokeOgunseye/status/449997456500334592
Jumoke Ogunseye @JumokeOgunseye
1b. At birth we boarded the train and met our parents,and we believe
they will always travel on our side.
4:52 PM - 29 Mar 2014
[End tweet data]

[Begin tweet data]
https://twitter.com/nithamr/status/452117656221806592
Nitha Harripersadh @nithamr
At birth we boarded the train and met our parents,and we believe they
will always travel on our side. However, at... http://fb.me/6LeSnkBAU
1:17 PM - 4 Apr 2014
[End tweet data]

The Facebook link above is dead.

[Begin tweet data]
Greg Winski @GregWinski3
At birth, we boarded the train and met our parents, and we believe
they will always travel on our side. However,...
http://fb.me/2GC8rFecG
2:28 PM - 28 Apr 2014
[End tweet data]

[Begin Facebook excerpt]
https://www.facebook.com/SCRAPMAVEN/posts/10152410993411450
Greg Winski
April 28 · Pasadena, TX
At birth, we boarded the train and met our parents, and we believe
they will always travel on our side.
However, at some station our parents will step down from the train,
leaving us on this journey alone.
[End Facebook excerpt]

Garson