[Ads-l] How to search new ADS-L archive?

Tue Nov 11 16:14:27 UTC 2014

Thanks for creating the custom search, Ben.

All the extraneous characters that are being inserted into messages
are going to make searching the archive more difficult for future
researchers. Sentences and words are broken up with junk character
strings such as:
=
=3D
=0A=
=3D0A=3D

I do not think this problem is a common occurrence on other mailing
lists. Yes, this message is just belly-aching, although the archive
might render the term as belly=3D0A=3Daching.