[Ads-l] Updating Wikipedia links

Jeff Prucher 000000b93183dc86-dmarc-request at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Thu Nov 13 22:58:46 UTC 2014

Other Wikipedias have this too, although fewer pages than in English. E.g.:

https://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Search&limit=50&offset=0&profile=default&search=%22cgi-bin%22+%22ads-l%22

(The apostrophe article shows up in this search in several languages, I don't know why.)

Jeff