[Ads-l] full frontal bathroom drone-porn

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Mon Nov 17 13:39:17 UTC 2014

I liked this option for the "C-line" bathrooms at 737 Park Avenue:

'Nine of the building’s C-line apartments expressed an even clearer idea: a wall of glass with two toilets at either end and a shower in the middle, which raised many an eyebrow among brokers and their clients because the toilets face each other.'

sparking this comment

'One couple... pondered the dueling commodes of the C-line at 737 Park with interest. “Well, I guess we could watch each other read the newspaper,” the wife said finally.'

I wonder what ideas our bathrooms express, clearly or murkily.

LH