[Ads-l] Desperate Last Plea for Most Notable Quotations of 2014 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Nov 18 20:57:30 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Kaci Hickox, Oct. 26, nurse who was quarantined in New Jersey after returning from Africa where she treated ebola patients.

"You know, I think we have to be very careful about letting politicians make medical and public health decisions. And all of the evidence about Ebola shows that if you are not symptomatic, you are not infectious."