[Ads-l] "budtender" (2004)

Jessica Bennett jessben at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 18 22:33:51 UTC 2014

I am new to this list but a reporter for Time and the New York Times covering linguistic trends (and lots of other things). I'm doing a short piece for the NYT style section about vape and budtender and the lexicon of pot -- anyone on here who'd like to comment or provide a linguistic viewpoint? I happen to be in Denver at the moment working on a story about pot and the new lingo is fascinating!

Sent from my iPhone