[Ads-l] Desperate Last Plea for Most Notable Quotations of 2014

Dan Goncharoff thegonch at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 19 02:43:56 UTC 2014

Speaking of judges:

“That is like saying a ride on horseback is materially indistinguishable
from a flight to the moon.” -- Chief Justice Roberts, writing for the Court
in Riley v California, and contrasting a wallet and a cellphone.