[Ads-l] "Not my circus, not my monkeys." (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jack Lohr jacklohr at GMAIL.COM
Mon Nov 24 22:01:39 UTC 2014

Here it is in Polish *"Nie mój cyrk, nie moje małpy" *as early as 2005:
http://www.poloniainfo.se/forum/temat.php?temat=3657

And a very apt usage, if Google Translate is to be trusted!

--Jack Lohr, Interim Minister
Hitchcock Presbyterian Church