Advice: Just close your eyes and think of England (the Empire)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Wed Oct 1 17:19:27 UTC 2014

I recall a three-part recipe, obviously not designed for how to get through the disgusting of kissing but more for what "baiser" now designates in French:

"Lie back, close your eyes, and think of England"

Do any of your cites include the first step?

LH