Another headline

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Oct 9 14:03:51 UTC 2014

I don't object too much to the phrasing (only to any corporate
influence on public policy).  In a democracy there are various
interest groups, each with its own ideas of what would be good
policy.  (In the 18th century they were called "parties", and
deprecated as undesirable in a republic -- but those were the days
when the "common good" was the desideratum.)  So some influence from
each of the interests is acceptable.

Joel