[Ads-l] Most Notable Quotations of 2014 So Far? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Thu Oct 16 20:13:44 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

If the ebola thing gets worse, I'd imagine that one of Pres. Obama's statements that "we are on top of this" will be repeated ad naseum.