[Ads-l] testing intelligent quotes

Fri Oct 17 18:43:35 UTC 2014

I am unable to see the smart quotes and have never gotten Chinese, Japanese or Korean correctly from the ADS list. Nevertheless, I’m not completely convinced that it’s an application issue. For years, I have received e-mails with CJK on other lists without trouble. I use Mail for Mac and it may be that the server is hostile to Macs. It wouldn’t be the first time Windows-oriented computing causes trouble for Macs.

Benjamin Barrett
Formerly of Seattle, WA

Learn Ainu! https://sites.google.com/site/aynuitak1/home