[Ads-l] OED antedatings -- General Question

Cohen, Gerald Leonard gcohen at MST.EDU
Tue Oct 21 02:13:52 UTC 2014

Jesse Sheidlower will have the final word, but my suggestion, fwiw, would be to post them.

Gerald Cohen
From: Robin Hamilton [robin.hamilton3 at VIRGINMEDIA.COM]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 7:48 PM
Subject: OED antedatings -- General Question

Is there any way of discovering whether updates to OED entries exist, but
haven't been incorporated in the latest online text?

I ask, because I've been working on FIB n2 and FIB v2, but wonder whether
I'm simply re-inventing the wheel.

Or should I simply go ahead and post to ADS-l?  Or not?  Or what?

I raise this now, because the two entries as they stand are seriously
incomplete.

Robin Hamilton