[Ads-l] FW: OED antedatings -- General Question (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mullins, Bill CIV (US) william.d.mullins18.civ at MAIL.MIL
Tue Oct 21 19:19:27 UTC 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

 The most recent information I got from OED was to use this submission
 form:

 http://global.oup.com/uk/oedsubform/

 I confess that I haven't been too rigorous about doing so, in the belief
 that the ADS-L was being scraped for citations.  After
 composing an email to the ADS-L with antedatings or other submissions,
 it's kind of cumbersome to use the form.

 Prior to being told to use the form, I had an email address to send
 stuff to, but they quit responding to submissions sent there, and I
 don't have another.

 But since no one is monitoring the list, I'll start using the form.