pull a train, was "Gang-bang": It's alive!

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 1 22:41:39 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 1:36 PM, David Daniel <david at coarsecourses.com>
wrote:

> consensually

That "pulling *a* train" might be in, some sick sense, be regarded as a
"consensual" act struck me as a possibility from the instant that first
heard those words in the song.

OTOH, "pulling *the* train," AFAIK, has never been understood as anything
other than as a form of rape. Apparently, the new-to-me term, "running the
train," is likewise just plain, old rape. And, apparently, "gang-bang" in
BE still means a battle between two street gangs and nothing else.

What's the function of the alternate term, "_forcible_ rape," I wonder? As
opposed to "_consensual_  rape," perhaps?

Youneverknow.

--
-Wilson
-----