Mysterious Early Santa Claus

Sun Sep 7 21:40:04 UTC 2014

The link in John Baker's message was apparently split. Here is a short
link pointing to the newspaper clipping containing the name:

SANTA-CLAUS,
Queen and Empress of the Court of Fashions.

http://bit.ly/ZdSmWQ

The relevant letter begins at the bottom of column one and continues
at the top of column 2.
Garson