fapp and phallologocentrism

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 13 05:05:05 UTC 2014

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 10:56 AM, David Daniel <david at coarsecourses.com>
wrote:

> This engendered the famous "LSMFT" (Let's stop my finger's tired)

LS/MFT : Lucky Strike / Means Fine Tobacco > LS/MFT : Let's screw, my
finger's tired."

There was also

Lucky Strike Green Has Gone To War!

"Out in the field," one day, during lunch-break from studying war, back in
1959,I opened my can of C-rations and was amused to find therein, among the
other goodies, an actual, vacuum-sealed pack of... Lucky Strike Green!

That find answered two questions that had been keeping me awake at night:

1) What does "Lucky Strike Green" mean?
2) Do these C-rations date back merely to the Korean War? Or all the way
back to World War II?

LSG/MWWII : Lucky Strike Green / Means World War II, no later than 1942.

--
-Wilson
-----